- Cooperate with the
for Research in enforcing the University Council ratification and the decisions
- Propose to the University Council concerning the
- Improve conditions and remove obstacles to
- Cooperate with the private sector in conducting
research projects and determine means of working with research centers of the University.
- Examine the possibility of providing
research service for various organizations in order to overcome the needs of the country,
region, and the province, and also provide means to facilitate cooperation between the
University and industrial centers.
- Prepare and formulate the various research
regulations for proposal to higher authorities.
- Review and express proposals about problems
which the University Council together with the Vice-Chancellor for Research present to the
- Approve the research projects of the University.
- Encourage academic members to write and translate
books and scholarly articles.
- Evaluate and approve qualifications of candidates
who seek to join the research institutes of the University.
- Determine and propose a general framework for
implementing research results and improving the scientific and technical standards of the
- Plan the sabbatical leaves of the faculty members.
- Propose the research goals and policies of the